Price starts from €5,500
Company formation in Austria attracts foreign investors from all over the world, all thanks to the transparent and flexible company registration process as well as the favorable legislation. Austria is a member of the EU as well as many international organizations such as the World Bank and the World Trade Organization, which guarantees investors that international standards are clearly implemented in Austria.
is corporate income tax rate in Austria
is the share capital, 50% of which must be deposited in the local bank before company registration
place Austria takes for ease of starting a business, according to the World Bank
One of the most popular company forms in Austria is a Limited Liability Company (in Austrian - Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung or GmbH)
Procedure for registration a company in Austria
Step 1. Initial Setup:
- Initiating a preliminary project assessment
- Preparation and filing of the package of documents
Step 2. Company registration:
- Getting your company’s name and its activity approved by the Commercial Register
- Drafting statutory documents of your company (Memorandum and Articles of Association) followed by notarizing them
- Depositing the statutory capital in the local bank for the future company as a bank certificate verifying this status is required at incorporation
- Submitting the necessary documents to the Commercial Register
- Filing for tax registration
- Registering employees for social security
- Acquiring the corporate seal
- Filing for the necessary business permits and licenses, where applicable
We also can help with:
- Company secretarial services
- Opening bank accounts
- Preparing apostilled documents
- Further legal support
Requirements for a GmbH in Austria
Before deciding to set up a new company in Austria, read the information below to understand the characteristics of a Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung:
The type of company is a Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung or GmbH (LLC).
Number of directors/shareholders – minimum of 1 managing director/ 1 shareholder.
Company secretary – no requirements.
Number of employees – unlimited.
Share capital – €35,000, 50% of which must be deposited in the local bank before company registration in Austria.
Liability – the shareholders’ obligations are restricted to the sums paid for their shares.
Accounting – LLC must prepare annual financial statements.
Taxation in Austria:
If our proposal is intriguing, we kindly request to complete the form provided below to learn more. By doing so, we guarantee access to a comprehensive commercial personalized offer, featuring up-to-date prices and detailed information.
We look forward to the opportunity of collaborating and delivering exceptional solutions that meet and exceed expectations of any Client.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter, not to be considered as a legal consultation.