Businesses might struggle with finding a convenient place to do business from around 200 sovereign states in the world. We can guide on where to incorporate depending on the nature of the business at stake, by researching destinations which offer a flexible corporate law that give companies a considerable freedom to set in place a structure that works best for them. We work in onshore and offshore zones and ready to offer a smooth incorporation service.
- Consultation in all aspects of company creation, revealing the advantages and limitations of various jurisdictions, providing professional analysis for selecting the optimal option.
- Preparation of legal documentation and company incorporation.
- Company secretarial services.
- Preparation of apostilled documents.
- Ongoing legal support.
Why does business need to create a company?
Creating a company has numerous benefits for businesses:
- Companies have a separate legal status that allows owners to protect their personal assets.
- Businesses can take advantage of various tax incentives depending on the chosen jurisdiction.
- Certain jurisdictions offer better access to international markets and growth opportunities.
How to Choose a Company?
Selecting the right jurisdiction is a pivotal moment in company formation. Our experts provide clients with all the necessary information and advice to make an informed decision:
- The client will share their goals and expectations for the company, enabling them to select the appropriate jurisdiction.
- We analyze the tax and legal advantages of various jurisdictions and assist clients in making a choice that aligns with their needs.
- We consider the level of competition, access to resources, and growth opportunities in different jurisdictions.
BVI, Delaware, Wyoming, Florida, Cayman Island, Gibraltar, Anguilla, Bahamas, Bermuda, Belize, Grenada, Panama, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Bahrain, Malaysia (Labuan), Mauritius, Seychelles Islands, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Vanuatu.
BVI, Ireland, Anguilla, Cayman Island, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Ras al-Khaimah (UAE), Samoa, Vanuatu.
No requirement for share capital:
Cyprus, Gibraltar, Anguilla, Bahamas, Bermuda, Belize, BVI, Cayman Island, Delaware, Wyoming, Florida and many others.
The most popular:
Lithuania, Estonia, BVI, Canada, Poland, Wyoming, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE.
Choose your country for more information:
If our proposal is intriguing, we kindly request to complete the form provided below to learn more. By doing so, we guarantee access to a comprehensive commercial personalized offer, featuring up-to-date prices and detailed information.
We look forward to the opportunity of collaborating and delivering exceptional solutions that meet and exceed expectations of any Client.
The content of this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter, not to be considered as a legal consultation.